Banana White Chocolate Chip Cookies
|Softened Butter||3/4 Cup or 1 1/2 Sticks|
|Brown Sugar||3/4 Cup|
|White Sugar||1/4 Cup|
|Instant Banana Cream Pudding||1 3.4 oz box|
|Vanilla Extract||1 teaspoon|
|Baking Soda||1 teaspoon|
|Flour||2 1/4 Cups|
|White Chocolate Chips||1 Cup|
These cookies get their flavor and soft texture from the pudding mix that you add, there are no real bananas in it (hey we can’t be healthy all the time!) I was surprised these tasted so good.
I found this recipe at TheBakerUpstairs.com and it is a keeper. If you don’t like banana swap it out for vanilla pudding.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together the Flour and Baking Soda & set aside.
- In a mixing bowl cream the Butter and both Sugars (I used a mixer)
- Add in the dry Pudding mix and beat until well blended.
- Add the Vanilla then the Eggs one at a time blending well after each one.
- Add the Flour mixture slowly until you can’t see any white streaks of Flour.
- Stir in the White Chocolate Chips.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges.