|Puff Pastry Sheets||3|
|Vanilla Instant Pudding||1 3.4 oz Box|
|Heavy Cream||1 1/2 Cups|
|Condensed Milk||1 Can|
|Mixed Fresh Berries||3 Cups|
|Raspberry Jam||1/2 Cup|
|Puff Pastry||3 Sheets|
I am sure there is a much more complicated and traditional way to make this, but I’m not having that! This is so easy and the puff pastry circles plus the custard can be made the day before.
- Unroll the Pastry Sheets one at a time leaving the others in the fridge while you work.
- Roll on a floured surface so that you can use a dinner plate to cut around into a circle shape. Do the same for each sheet. There is a lot you throw away I cut some heart shapes out of the leftovers ( I forgot to put them on the Dessert !)
- One of the circles that you will use for the top you will want to score with a sharp knife into pie shaped pieces ( it makes it easier to cut), just don’t cut all the way through.
- Bake in a preheated 400 Degree oven on a baking tray lined with parchment sheets, one on the bottom and one on top as you will place another baking sheet on top so they don’t rise. I did mine one at a time so they cooked evenly.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes then remove top tray and paper then bake for 5 more minutes until golden.
- Make the Custard my mixing the Vanilla Pudding into the Condensed Milk with a Cup of Water until smooth. Place in the fridge for a few hours to solidify. Whip the Cream and then fold the two together until fully mixed) Set aside in the fridge for at least 3-4 Hours.
- Slice the Fruit you are using.
- To assemble spread Jam on the bottom round and then either spoon or pipe the Custard on top of the Jam, sprinkle with some of the Berries. Pressing down gently as you go.
- Repeat until you reach the top layer add a large spoonful of Custard and the remaining Berries then dust with Powdered Sugar.