Cake Box Banana Coconut Cupcakes
|White Cake Mix||1 Box|
|Melted Butter||1/2 Cup|
|Cream of Coconut Cocktail Mix||1/2 -3/4 Cup|
|Cool Whip||16 oz Tub|
|Banana Pudding||1 3.4 oz Box|
|Milk or Cream||2-6 Tablespoons|
|Coconut Cookies||2-3 Crushed|
I got this idea after reading a recipe for a poke cake so I tried to simplify it and elevate it (slightly)!
I used this Coconut Syrup that you can find in the Cocktail section of the Grocery Store, if you cant find it use 1 can of Coconut Cream (not Milk)with a can of Condensed Milk.
- Pre heat oven to 325 Degrees.
- Blend the box of White Cake Mix with the Milk, Melted Butter & Eggs, pour into 24 hole cupcake pan lined with paper liners (not the ones you will serve them in save them for after they are cooked).
- Bake for about 18-23 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Let them cool then poke holes in then with a skewer or straw.
- Squeeze a few teaspoons of the Coconut syrup over the Cupcakes let sit while you make the Frosting.
- Mix the Pudding Mix with the Cool Whip and us the remaining milk to thin the Frosting out so its smooth.
- Place in a piping bag and top the Cupcakes with it, sprinkle with the crushed Coconut Cookies.
- Slice the Bananas and place one slice on each Cupcake and serve.