Caribbean Black Bean Mango Salad
|Baby Spinach||2 Cups|
|Black Beans||1 Can|
|Diced Mango Chunks||1 Can|
|Cherry Tomatoes||1 1/2 Cups|
|White Wine Vinegar||2 Tablespoons|
|White Sugar or Agave||3 teaspoons|
Can’t stand to say goodbye to Summer? Here’s a salad that has some ingredients you can source all year long.
This would go well with Grilled Salmon or Shrimp.
- Make the Dressing by adding the Lime Zest and Juice to a small bowl or mixing cup add the white Wine Vinegar, Sugar and Diced Jalapeno, squeeze in the Garlic and blend with a stick blender, add the Oil slowly then season to taste.
- Wash the Lettuce and roughly chop it and mix with the Spinach and arrange on a Plate.
- Drain and rinse the Black Beans then scatter over the Greens.
- Drain and rinse the Mango Chunks and scatter those as well.
- Halve the Cucumber and cut lengthwise then scoop out the seeds and cut on angle into slices.
- Slice the Red Onion into slivers and halve the Tomatoes.
- Slice the Avocado before serving and place on top with the Cilantro leaves.
- Serve with the Dressing.