Cheesy Garlic Bread
|Panne Toscano||1 Loaf|
|Melted Butter||4 Tablespoons|
|Mozzarella Cheese||1/2 Cup|
|Fresh Parsley||1/3 Cup|
This is a great twist on Garlic Bread! It’s easier to bake and doesn’t take up too much room.
Add some crushed Red Pepper if you like a little heat.
I found this recipe on Bourbon & Honey.
- Pre-Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- But the loaf lengthwise then crosswise to get the checkerboard effect.
- Melt the butter then add the Crushed Garlic.
- Finely dice the Parsley and thinly slice the Green Onions, add these to the Grated Cheese, season with Salt & Pepper.
- Open the Bread and pour or Spoon the Melted Butter mixture into the cracks.
- Do the Same for the Cheese & Herb Mixture and press it down into the cracks.
- Bake uncovered for about 15 minutes.