Cherry Quinoa Feta Salad
|Quinoa||1 Cup cooked|
|Feta Cheese||1/4 Cup|
This is an easy summer salad with ripe cherries and crisp cucumber!
Using a Pre-Made Salad Dressing makes this even easier. I used Marie’s brand White Balsamic and Shallot Dressing. But any type of Vinaigrette will work.
This recipe was inspired by the recipe on the blog FoodLovin’Family.
Add Pine Nuts or slivered Almonds if you like to add a little texture to the Salad.
- Cook Quinoa according to the package, set aside and let cool.
- Toast the nuts you want to use and let them cool.
- Cut the Cherries down either side of the pit. You will get 2 slices off each Cherry.
- Cut the Cucumber.
- Place the Spinach and cooled Quinoa in bowl and add the Dressing.
- Place the Cherries on the Spinach & Quinoa mix and sprinkle the Nuts on top.
- Crumble the Feta on top of the Salad.