Chocolate Orange Mousse
|Condensed Milk||1 Can|
|Heavy Cream||1 1/2 Cups|
|Whipped Cream||1 Cup|
|Powdered Sugar||1/4 Cup|
|Vanilla Bean Paste||1 teaspoon|
My favorite candy growing up was Jaffa’s (they were little chocolate orange balls), this dessert combines those flavors! It also adds a creamy texture which is delicious and it is really easy to make.
- Roughly chop and then melt 2 of the Chocolate Oranges in a microwave safe dish, I do mine for 1 minute then at 30-second intervals, it won’t be totally liquid but just stir it until its smooth as it makes it easier to cool if you don’t have to nuke every last lump.
- Cool it down on the counter for about 30 minutes. Add the Condensed Milk to it and stir until smooth.
- When the Chocolate mixture is room temperature start whipping the cream until it’s at stiff peak stage, reserve about 1/2 Cup for garnish then fold a little into the Chocolate mixture to lighten it up, then add the rest and fold until combined.
- Spoon mixture into serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours.
- Spoon a bit of the reserved Whipped Cream on top of each and garnish with the remaining Chocolate Orange segments.