Coconut Oil Cowboy Cookies
|Old Fashioned Oats||1 Cup|
|Baking Soda||1 teaspoon|
|White Sugar||1/3 Cup|
|Brown Sugar||1/4 Cup|
|Liquid Coconut Oil||1/2 Cup|
|Chocolate Chips||1/2 Cup|
|Dried Cranberries||1/2 Cup|
|Toasted Coconut||1/2 Cup|
Such an easy recipe that anyone can make!
- Pre Heat the oven to 350 Degrees.
- Add the Oats, Flour, Baking Soda, Cinnamon and Salt into a large bowl and stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl add both Sugars and the Egg, whisk until smooth then add the liquid Coconut Oil & Vanilla, whisk until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the Dry ones and stir until it is all moist.
- Add the Chocolate Chips, Dried Cranberries & Toasted Coconut, stir until incorporated into the batter. It is going to be very thick.
- Drop rounded Tablespoons of Cookie Dough onto a baking sheet, place them about 2 inches apart as they do spread.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes Cookies will be soft but will firm up as they cool.
- Let cool on the tray for about 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.