Cold Asian Noodle Salad
|Flat Udon Noodles||2 Packages|
|Toasted Sesame Seeds||2 Tablespoons|
|Peanut Butter||8 Tablespoons|
|Tamari or Soy Sauce||3.5 Tablespoons|
|Sesame Oil||3 teaspoons|
|Warm Water||8 Tablespoons|
|Rice Wine Vinegar||3 Tablespoons|
Simple dish but packed with great flavor, makes a nice change from regular lettuce salads.
I used the KOYO brand Wide Udon Noodles they sell them at most Grocery Stores.
- Make the Dressing by juicing the Lime and whisking the ingredients together, refrigerate until you need it.
- Cook the noodles according to the package, (remember to take the paper strips off the Noodle bundles) and stir the noodles so they separate while cooking.
- Rinse the Noodles under cold water to cool them down.
- Slice the Cucumbers and cut the Green Onions on an angle.
- Pour enough Dressing to coat the noodles.
- Sprinkle with Sesame Seeds and serve.