Easy 3 Ingredient Condensed Milk Ice Cream
|Condensed Milk||1 Can|
|Heavy cream||2 Cups / 1 Pint|
|Vanilla Bean Paste||1-2 Tblsp|
I wish there was a Less than Easy tag because this would qualify for it. This is an easy and fun recipe to make with kids. This recipe cannot fail.
An added bonus is that you do not need an ice-cream maker for this recipe just a mixer or even a hand mixer will do.
- Whip cream to almost stiff peak stage.
- Slowly add Condensed Milk.
- Stir through Vanilla Bean Paste or Vanilla Extract.
- Pour into a plastic container with a lid(the shallower it is the quicker it will freeze) cover with cling film and snap the lid on and freeze overnight.
- When you are ready to serve, leave it out for a about 10 mins to soften slightly (because of the sugar content it thaws quickly)