Cookie Butter Rice Krispies Bars
Next time you have to make Rice Krispie treats, try this tasty alternative instead!
I usually don’t like Rice Krispie treats but even I liked these ! They are like crunchy fudge and they are so easy !!!
- Line a 7×7 of 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and spray that paper well with Butter Spray.
- In a large microwave bowl or mixing jug add the Cookie Butter, Chocolate Chips and Marshmallows. Make sure the bowl is big enough to stir in the Rice Krispies.
- Microwave for a minute and stir until starting to combine, microwave at 30 second intervals until its almost melted then keep stirring until all blended and smooth.
- Add the Rice Krispies and stir through until they are all coated, then press into the tin and place in the fridge to set up.
- Slice into squares and serve.