Crispy Bocconcini Balls
|Bocconcini Balls||1 Tub|
|Panko Breadcrumbs||1 1/4 Cups|
|Finely Grated Parmesan||1/4 Cup|
|Oil for deep frying|
|Arrabbiata Sauce||1 Cup|
These little mozzarella balls are found in the cheese section of most grocery stores, they come in a little tub.
I like to serve them with Arrabbiata sauce for the spice but regular Marinara will work too.
- Drain the Bocconcini Balls and lay them on a paper towel to dry while you prepare the coating.
- Place the Flour in a small bowl, beat the Eggs in another bowl, then add the Panko Breadcrumbs & Parmesan to another.
- Roll the Bocconcini in the Flour, then the Eggs & Panko Mixture, re-dip into the Egg mixture, then the Breadcrumbs again.
- Place on a baking or wax paper covered plate and freeze for about 20-30 minutes.
- Heat the Oil to about 350 Degrees, also heat the oven to about 300 Degrees to keep them hot while you fry the rest.
- Fry the Balls in batches until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes. Place on a paper towel lined baking tray and keep in the oven until all finished.
- Serve with Arrabbiata Sauce.