Crunchy Cucumber Asian Salad
|French Green Beans||2 Cups|
|Snow Peas||1.5 Cups|
Sesame Lime Dressing
|Olive Oil||5 Tablespoons|
|Vegan Ponzu Sauce||2 Tablespoons|
|Toasted Sesame Seeds||2 teaspoons|
|Salt & Pepper|
If you like a bit of heat add a squeeze of Sriracha to the Dressing.
I use this brand Ponzu sauce but if you are not Vegan they sell pretty good ones at the grocery store, its a step up from Soy Sauce.
- Make the Dressing by whisking all the ingredients together and set aside.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add the Green Beans & Sugar Snap Peas, cook for about a minute or two, immediately plunge them into a bowl of ice water, this will keep them crisp and green.
- Slice the Cucumbers lengthwise and place in another bowl with enough ice & water to cover them. Do the same for the Radishes in a separate bowl as they will turn everything pink. I add a little Vinegar to each bowl.
- Make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Drain the Vegetables and assemble them on a platter.
- Drizzle the Dressing over it before serving.