Crunchy Strawberry Puff Pastry Squares
These could not be easier! It just uses frozen puff pastry (what’s hard about that?)
- Thaw the Puff Pastry in the fridge overnight.
- Pre Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Unfold the Pastry and roll it out slightly, you should still be able to see the lines were the Pastry was folded.
- Cut lengthwise down the fold lines, then cut each piece in half (you can make them smaller if you want too).
- Place on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Beat the Egg and brush the Pastry pieces.
- Sprinkle the Pastry pieces with the White Sugar.
- Place in the oven and bake until puffed and golden about 10-15 minutes, if they aren’t golden and puffy by then just keep cooking them.
- Slice the Strawberries.
- Whip the Cream with the Powdered Sugar and Clear Vanilla and blend until stiff peaks.
- When the Pastry is cooled pipe with the Whipped Cream and layer with the Sliced Strawberries.