Curry Pineapple Cilantro Slaw
|Green Cabbage||1/2 Head|
|Red Cabbage||1/2 Head|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||1/4 Cup|
|Curry Powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne Pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
|Honey or Agave||1 1/2 teaspoons|
|Salt & Pepper|
This would pair well with any grilled fish even as a topper for any type of hot dog or sausage.
Can you tell I’m done with Winter? bring on the Spring!
- Make the Dressing by juicing the Lime and adding all the ingredients and whisking together, set aside in the fridge.
- Shred all the Cabbages and the Carrots.
- Cut the skin off the Pineapple and cut so you can remove the hard core, cut he Pineapple into chunks. Add to the bowl.
- Dice the Green Onions and roughly chop the Cilantro. Set aside
- Taste the dressing and adjust it if you need too.
- Mix the Dressing into the Cabbage/Carrot mix and add some of the Green onion and Cilantro, save the rest for the top, add the Pineapple and toss.
- Add the remaining Cilantro & Green Onion and serve.