Easy Warm Chocolate Chip Pie
|Unbaked 9 inch Deep Dish Pie Shell||1|
|Brown Sugar||1/2 Cup (packed)|
|Softened Butter||3/4 Cup|
|White Chocolate Chips||1/2 Cup|
|Chocolate Chips||1/2 Cup|
|Vanilla Extract||1 teaspoon|
|Vanilla Ice Cream|
This really couldn’t be easier, well I guess if you use premade cookie dough it might but then the texture would be wrong!
This Pie is very sweet and rich so I left the Chocolate Chip type blank if you like it on the sweet side use Milk Chocolate chips if you like it slightly less sweet use Semi-Sweet instead. Also, you don’t need to use the White Chocolate chips you can use all of one kind.
I thawed my Pie Crust in the fridge but I’m sure it wouldn’t matter if it was still frozen when you used it.
- Pre Heat the oven to 325 Degrees.
- Beat the eggs in the bowl of a stand mixer on high speed until foamy.
- Mix the Sugars & Flour together then add to the Eggs and mix until just incorporated.
- Add the softened Butter and Vanilla until its all mixed together.
- Stir in the Chocolate Chips and spoon into the Pie Shell and spread evenly.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes, the middle will still be a little jiggly but a knife inserted into the pie halfway between the crust and the middle should come out clean. Turn the oven off and let it sit in the oven for about 10 minutes (stops it from sinking in the middle, don’t worry if it does just fill it with Ice Cream).
- Cool on a wire rack until it reaches warm or room temperature.
- Serve with Ice Cream.