Ferrero Rocher Brownies
|Milk Chocolate Chips||2 Cups|
|Ferrero Rocher Chocolates (unwrapped)||16|
Ferrero Rocher are those chocolates you end up re-gifting to neighbors, here’s a great recipe that uses them up.
If you like Dark Chocolate replace the Milk Chocolate chips with chopped Dark instead.
- Pre Heat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Line a Brownie pan with parchment paper, you might need 2 sheets and lay them in opposite directions so the base and sides are covered but hang over the sides, then spray with cooking spray.
- Use an electric mixer (stand or handheld) beat the Eggs and Brown Sugar in a bowl for 3-4 minutes or until thick and doubled in volume.
- Place the Nutella in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds or until warm and starting to melt.
- Fold the Nutella in to the Egg mixture until just combined, add the Flour, Cocoa and Chocolate Chips until combined.
- Take out about 1/ Cup or more.
- Spoon the Batter into the pan place the Ferrero Rochers at random intervals and press in to the Batter, spoon the rest of the Batter over the top and bake for 30-45 minutes or until just cooked (it should be still soft in the center)
- Set aside and cool completely.
- List out of the pan using the paper and cut into pieces.