Fresh Tomato Tart with Mustard Creme Fraiche
|Puff Pastry||1 Sheet|
|Creme Fraiche||1/4 Cup|
|Wholegrain Mustard||2 Tablespoons|
|Cherry Tomatoes||1 1/2 Cups|
|Chopped Fresh Chives||2-3 Tablespoons|
|Salt & Pepper|
- Pre Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Roll out the Pastry to about a 10×12 rectangle and place on the parchment covered tray.
- Mix together the Crème Fraiche and the Mustard then season with Salt & Pepper.
- Reserve a Tablespoon or so of the Crème Fraiche mixture for the top.
- Spread on the Pastry leaving a little room on the edges so you can put a small fold on the edge.
- Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Halve the Tomatoes and place on top of the Pastry.
- Then top with the reserved Crème Fraiche, sliced Shallots and Chives.