Simple Garlic Bread Salad
|Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes||2 Cups|
|Crushed Garlic Cloves||2|
|Finely chopped Parsley||3 Tablespoons|
|Olive Oil||6 Tablespoons|
|Red Onion||1 small|
|Basil Leaves||1/2 Cup|
|Parsley Leaves||1/2 Cup|
|Red Wine Vinegar||3 Tablespoons|
|Fresh Black Pepper||1 teaspoon|
I like to serve this when the garlic bread croutons still warm! It would make a great side dish for any pasta meal.
I also add a little Olive Garden Garlic Herb Seasoning to my Croutons for a little extra flavor boost.
If you don’t like a strong Onion flavor soak the slices in some cold water for about 30 minutes.
- Mix the Butter, 3 Tablespoons of the Olive Oil, Garlic & finely chopped Parsley.
- Cut the Baguette into cubes and toss with the Garlic Butter.
- Throw into a pan and cook until golden brown.
- Halve the Tomatoes, thinly slice the Red Onions.
- Add the Arugula, Basil & Parsley leaves to the bowl with the Tomatoes & Onion.
- Mix the Vinegar and the remaining Olive Oil & season with Salt & Pepper.
- Pour over the Salad and then top with the warm Croutons.