Grilled Asparagus Farro Salad with Smoked Almonds
|Vegetable Stock||3 Cups|
|Smoked Almonds||1 Cup|
|Manchego or Parmesan||1/2 Cup|
Salad or side dish that you can make very easily, it’s a little more satisfying than my usual salads!
- Cook the Farro according to the package in the Vegetable Stock for added flavor.
- Break the woody ends off the Asparagus and add a little Olive Oil to a grill pan and cook over a medium high heat, until you can see char marks on the Asparagus.
- When it has cooled enough to handle cut into bite sized pieces.
- Add to the cooled Farro.
- Make the dressing by whisking everything together and pouring over the Farro & Asparagus.
- Grate the Cheese, roughly chop the Smoked Almonds then add the Arugula to the Salad and serve.