Grilled Green Bean Corn Potato Salad
|Small Potatoes||2 Cups|
|French Green Beans||2 Cups|
|Maries White Balsamic Vinaigrette||1/2 Cup|
|Whole Grain Mustard||2 Tablespoons|
A great way to enjoy the last of the summer produce before its gone!
If you can’t find the little Potatoes just use Red Potatoes and quarter them when they are cooked.
- Boil Potatoes in salted water for about 10-12 minutes they should be tender when you pierce them with a knife.
- Grill the Corn by rubbing each cob with a little Olive Oil.
- Add to a grill pan and let char on as much of the Corn as possible.
- Grill the Green Beans the same way, they do not take long only a minute or two.
- When the Corn is cooled enough to handle, strip the kernels off the cob.
- Halve the Tomatoes & dice the Parsley.
- Mix the store bought Dressing with the Whole Grain Mustard.
- Add everything to a large bowl and gently mix through the dressing.
- Serve warm.