Grilled Vegetable Vegetarian Salad Bowl
|Little Gem Lettuce||2 Heads|
|White Beans||1/2 Cup|
|Red Onion||1/4 Cup|
|Cherry Tomatoes||1/2 Cup|
|Fresh Italian Parsley (diced)||2 Tablespoons|
|Dijon Mustard||2 teaspoons|
|Olive Oil||6 Tablespoons|
|Maple Syrup or Sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic Vinegar||2 Tablespoons|
|Salt & Pepper|
This is an easy salad to customize, leave out anything you don’t like and add what ever you do.
You can also use any Dressing you like so buy a store bought one and make it easier.
- Make the Dressing by whisking everything together and seasoning to taste, set aside.
- Cut the Zucchini into quarters and grill with the Asparagus in a grill pan with a little Olive Oil until you can see the grill marks and the veges soften a little (about 5-6 minutes. Set aside.
- Wash and quarter the Lettuces then chop 2 quarters into chunks and place in the serving dish.
- Rinse the Beans and toss with the Lemon and Diced Parsley.
- Halve the Tomatoes & quarter the Radishes.
- Thinly slice the Red Onion.
- Arrange everything in the serving dish and serve with the Dressing on the side.