Hot Creole Shrimp Dip
|Shrimp -small uncooked-thawed||2 12oz Bags|
|Cream Cheese||1 8oz Block|
|Sour Cream||3 Tablespoons|
|Crushed Garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Red Bell Pepper||1|
|Fresh Parsley||2 Tablespoons|
|Creole Seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
So easy to throw this together quickly for a party it packs a punch with the creole seasoning, add more if you like it spicy.
- Melt the Butter in a fry pan.
- Dice the Red Pepper and the white parts of the Green Onions and add to the melted Butter cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Chop and rinse the Shrimp then add to the pan with the vegetables and Garlic then continue to cook for 2 minutes until the Shrimp have turned pink. Drain the liquid from the pan but reserve it for later.
- Stir in the Cream Cheese, Sour cream & Creole seasoning.
- Bring to a simmer and then cook for 2 minutes until everything is thick and creamy add as much of the liquid as you need to thin it out to the texture you need.
- Check the Seasoning and add more Creole Seasoning to taste.
- Stir through the diced Parsley and garnish with the Green Onion tops.
- Serve with Vegetables or Grilled Bread and Crackers.