Kentucky Butter Cakes
|Softened Salted Butter||1 Cup|
|Vanilla Extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Baking Soda||1/2 teaspoon|
|Salted Butter||1/3 Cup|
|Vanilla Extract||2 teaspoons|
Never been to Kentucky but their signature cake might change that!
Its so easy as you just dump everything into one bowl and mix.
- Pre Heat the oven to 350 Degrees and grease the muffin tins.
- Dump all the Cake ingredients into a bowl of a mixer and mix on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase the speed and mix for 2-3 more minutes until all combined.
- Fill the muffin tin holes about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 15-19 minutes or until a wooden skewer or toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan while you make the Glaze.
- Place the Glaze ingredients in a small saucepan, until the Butter is melted and the Sugar dissolves.
- Place the Cakes on a cooling rack over a baking tray and pour the warm Glaze over the tops, about a Tablespoon each.
- Dust with Powdered Sugar if you like.