Magnolia Bakery’s Banana Pudding
|Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix||2/3 Cup|
|Condensed Milk||1 14oz Can|
|Water||1 1/2 Cups|
|Heavy Cream||3 Cups|
|Vanilla Wafers||1 Box|
Magnolia Bakery is always one of my first stops when I get to New York, I love their Cupcakes and old fashioned Desserts, this one is a particular favorite. I was so excited to find this recipe and even more excited to see it was dead easy to make.
This is a great dish for a crowd, I often double this recipe for parties (as I did in the pictures). Serve it in the large bowl or in small jars like I did, I found mine at WalMart 12 jars for about $7.00.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the Pudding Mix, Water and Condensed Milk.
- Mix until smooth then refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours I left mine overnight.
- When the mixture is set, whip the Cream until almost stiff peaks.
- Fold the Whipped Cream into the Pudding Mix.
- Layer the Vanilla Wafers in the bottom of whatever container you are using.
- Spoon some of the Vanilla Pudding Mix on top of the Wafers.
- Slice Bananas and add a layer of those on top of the Pudding.
- Add another layer of Wafers and Pudding.
- Top with a Banana slice and a Wafer.
- Refrigerate until serving.