Mediterranean Bean Salad
|White Beans||1 Can|
|Garbanzo Beans||1 Can|
|Italian Parsley||1/2 Bunch|
|Fresh Mint||1/4 Cup|
|Fresh Basil||1/4 Cup|
|Roasted Red Peppers||1/2 Cup|
|Light Olive Oil||1/4 Cup|
|Dijon Mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt & Pepper|
You can make this salad the day before even though its so fast to throw together right before dinner. I would add the herbs right before serving though.
Add Feta before serving if you want to.
Serve with sliced Flat Bread for garnish.
- Make the Dressing by zesting and juicing the Lemon, crushing the Garlic then whisking in all the other ingredients.
- Drain and rinse the Beans then add to a large bowl.
- Dice the drained Roasted Red Peppers, Fresh Peppers, Cucumbers & Green Onions, add to the Beans.
- Roughly dice the Basil, Mint & Parsley add to the bowl.
- Halve the Cherry Tomatoes and toss it all together with the Dressing and serve.