Mediterranian Red Lobster Biscuits w/ Basil Butter
|Red Lobster Cheddar Biscut Mix||1 Box|
|Sundried Tomatoes||1/2 Cup|
|Fresh Parsley||1/2 Cup|
|Feta Cheese||1/2 Cup|
Whipped Basil Butter
|Unsalted Butter||1 Stick|
|Fresh Basil||1/4 Cup|
|Bruschetta Seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt & Pepper|
I saw a recipe for these Biscuits from scratch and thought of how to make them even easier, Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix is the way to go, everything is pre-measured and good to go. You can brush these with a little melted Butter to make them shiny before you serve them.
- Soften the Butter and mix with the chopped Basil and Seasonings. Add the Salt sparingly if you need it, the Biscuits are quite salty so don’t add a lot.
- Pre heat oven according to the package.
- Make the Biscuits using the directions on the box, replacing the cheese it says to add with the Feta and drained Sundried Tomatoes, mix in the Chopped Parsley until just combined.
- Spoon onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake according to the directions on the box, they should be golden brown on the surface.
- Brush with Melted Butter and serve with the Basil Butter.