Bite Size Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
|Pre Made Chocolate Chip Dough||1 Package|
|Cream Cheese||1 8 oz Package|
|Powdered Sugar||1/2 Cup|
|Cool Whip||8 oz Tub|
|Heavy Cream||Or 1 Cup|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
|Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies||12|
|Mini Chocolate Chips||1/2 Cup|
|Coconut Oil Cooking Spray|
|Cool Whip||1 8oz Tub|
|Heavy Cream||Or 1/2 Cup|
|Clear Vanilla||1 tsp|
|Powdered Sugar||3 Tbsp|
|Cream Cheese||3 Tbsp|
If you have read any of my other recipes, you know that I am always looking for a shortcut. These are very easy and also very customizable. You could change the Cookie Dough flavor, use Crushed Oreos, or use the traditional Graham Cracker base.
I have included both Heavy Cream or Cool Whip options for these. I prefer to use Cool Whip as it’s Non-Dairy and lasts forever. It’s also a little more stable than the Heavy Cream, although I prefer the Heavy Cream for decorating the tops. If they are going to sit out for a while, or if you want to make these the day before, add a few Tablespoons of softened Cream Cheese and a few teaspoons of Powdered Sugar & clear Vanilla Extract to the Whipped Cream while you are whipping it to stabilize it. It will hold its shape a lot longer than plain Whipped Cream.
I have these Mini Cheesecake tins but you could use a muffin tin. But be sure to use liners or you will never get them out.
The only cooking part is the base. The first time I made these I had to make 100 of them for a wedding so I used the Cookie dough that was already in squares so it was pre measured! Easy! If you use the tube stuff, it’s about a heaped Tablespoon for each one. You could also make one big cheesecake in a spring-form pan.
You can make the filling Fat-Free with Fat-Free Cool Whip and Fat Free Cream Cheese. As it is not cooked it won’t matter.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take the Cream Cheese out of the fridge and let soften while you bake the Cookies.
- Spray tin very lightly with Coconut oil cooking spray.
- Press the Cookie Dough into the tins and flatten (I used a spice bottle).
- Bake for 10 minutes, then let cool.
- Mix softened Cream Cheese with Powdered Sugar & Vanilla until smooth and creamy. Add mini Chocolate Chips if you like.
- Fold in 1 Cup of the Cool Whip or Whipped Cream to the Cream Cheese mixture and spoon into a zip lock bag, snip the corner off the bag and squeeze into the tins on top of the cooled Cookie and place in the fridge.
- After a few hours in the fridge, preferably overnight, push the Cheesecakes out of the tins and then decorate. Whip an additional 1/2 Cup of Heavy Cream with 3-4 Tablespoons of softened Cream Cheese and 3 tablespoon of powdered sugar and a little Clear Vanilla (if you are topping them with Cool Whip skip the powdered sugar and Vanilla)
- I used a star tip for mine, but you could just spoon it on or use the good old Zip Lock bag with a small corner cut off method.
- Place a Mini Chocolate Cookie on top of the cream and sprinkle with Mini Chocolate Chips.