Mini Potatoes with Roasted Onion Horseradish Sauce
|Small Potatoes||1 lb|
|Sour Cream||1/2 Cup|
|Greek Yogurt||1/2 Cup|
|Extra Hot Horseradish||3-4 Tablespoons|
|Salt & Pepper|
How’s this for an easy party dish or appetizer? They would be good for Thanksgiving!
Roasted Potatoes with a creamy roasted Onion dip, so easy and yet so tasty.
You can cook the Potatoes while you are roasting the Onions. If you like a less sharp Garlic flavor separate the Garlic Cloves and peel them before roasting.
I made mine individual servings by placing the Potatoes on large bamboo skewers with Rosemary and spooned the Sauce into small plastic containers, but you can throw the Potatoes in a dish and serve the Sauce on the side.
- Pre heat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Peel the Onions & wrap the Garlic Bulb in foil with a little Oil and slice the Onions thickly spread them out on a rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle with Oil and a little Salt & Pepper.
Roast the Onions & Garlic for 25 to 35 minutes or until tender and they start to get a brown color on the edges.
Remove from the oven and let cool for about 20 minutes.
- Keep the oven on 400 degrees.
- Place the Potatoes in a pot and on low boil cook for about 15 minutes.
- Drain and place in a roasting dish with the Oil, Paprika & Salt, roast until tender about 15-25 minutes.
- Add the onions to a food processor or blender and process until reasonably smooth.
- Add the Sour Cream, Yogurt, Horseradish and seasoning continue to blend. Adjust to your taste.
- Serve Potatoes with the Roasted Onion Horseradish Sauce.