No Bake Coconut Cheesecakes
|Coconut Cream Pudding Mix||1 box|
|Vanilla Puddng Mix||1 box|
|Cream Cheese||2 blocks|
|Cream Of Coconut||1 Can|
|Coconut Milk||1 Cup|
|Toasted Coconut||1/2 Cup|
|Mothers Coconut Cookies||1 Bag|
|Melted Butter||4 Tablespoons|
No bake coconut cheesecakes are a super easy and creamy dessert.
Toasted Coconut is easy to make as long as you keep your eye on it, buy desiccated Coconut and place in a dry pan over a medium heat, keep the Coconut moving as it will burn easily.
- Grind up the Cookies and mix with the melted Butter set aside while you make the Coconut mixture.
- Blend the Cream Cheese until smooth add the Coconut Cream and continue to blend until smooth add the Pudding mix & Coconut milk until smooth.
- Spoon the Cookies into the bottom of whatever the serving dishes you are using, shake to level them out.
- Place the Cheesecake mix into a piping bag or just spoon it in, fill as much as you want, then top with Whipped Cream or Whipped Coconut Cream and Toasted Coconut.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.