No Churn Circus Cookie Ice Cream
|Heavy Whipping Cream||2 Cups|
|Condensed Milk||1 Can|
|Circus Cookies||2 Cups|
No churn ice cream is such an easy dessert to throw together and you can literally make it any flavor you choose. It is a very soft ice cream more of a semifreddo so it melts quickly.
This would be a great dish to make with your kids, the base is just the Cream & Condensed Milk from there you can make it anything you want.
- Start whipping the Cream in a stand mixer with a whisk attachment. Mix until almost stiff peaks.
- Crush the most of the Circus Cookies into smaller pieces and set aside. Reserve the remaining Cookies for decorating.
- Add the Condensed Milk to the Whipped Cream and mix until blended.
- I took half of mine out and added a little bit of Pink food coloring to it. Totally not necessary but added a little color.
- Stir the broken Cookies through the Cream mixture(s)
- Spoon into a container that will go into the freezer, and cover with cling film and freeze overnight.
- You wont have to defrost it much before serving, scoop into cones or dishes.