Orange & Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
|Orange Cake Mix||1 Box|
|Lemon Cake Mix||1 Box|
|Vegetable Oil||1 Cup|
|Powdered Sugar||1/2 Cup|
|White Chocolate Chips||1/2 Cup|
Pretty easy when the main ingredient is a cake mix, I used melted butter in place of the oil not sure it makes any difference. These are very soft cookies and easy to throw together with minimal ingredients.
- Make each Cake mix individually with 1/2 Cup of Oil and 2 eggs each.
- Cover each bowl with cling film and place in the fridge for at least 1 Hour.
- Pre Heat the oven to 350 Degrees, line 3 baking trays with parchment paper.
- Roll the chilled Lemon Dough into 1.5 Tablespoon balls, roll the Lemon ones in the Powdered Sugar and place on the tray.
- Roll the chilled Orange Dough into the same size balls and place on the other tray , the third tray if for any overflow of each flavor you have.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, they are soft cookies so don’t overbake. The Lemon ones crinkle when they bake but the Orange ones don’t.
- Melt the White Chocolate and drizzle over the Orange Cookies.