No Bake Peanut Butter Pie with Oreo Crust
|Creamy Peanut Butter||1 1/2 Cups|
|Powdered Sugar||1 Cup|
|Cool Whip or Whipped Cream||2 Cups|
|Softened Butter||1/2 Cup|
|Oreo Cookies||1 Package|
|Melted Butter||1/2 Cup|
Whipped Cream Topping
|Heavy Whipping Cream||1 Cup|
|Powdered Sugar||1/2 Cup|
|Clear Vanilla||1 tsp|
This No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is a super easy pie you can create in about 15 minutes!
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie with Oreo Crust Steps
- To make the Crust, finely grind the Oreos in a food processor or blender.
- Add the Melted Butter to the crushed Oreos.
- Press into an 8 inch Tart pan with your hands and when it even uses a flat bottom of a glass to smooth it out and place in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Mix Peanut Butter and Powdered Sugar with the Softened Butter until all blended.
- Lastly, fold in the Cool Whip or the sweetened Whipped Cream until it’s incorporated.
- Take the Oreo Tart shell out of the freezer and spoon the filling into it and smooth the top (don’t be too fussy the whipped cream will cover most imperfections).
- Whip the Cream with the Powdered Sugar and the Vanilla.
- Pipe on top of the pie and place back into the fridge until you are ready to serve.
Next → Ricotta Pea Dip