Pear Fennel Walnut Salad
|Mixed Spring Greens||3 Cups|
|Goats Cheese||1/4 Cup|
|Candied Walnuts||1/4 Cup|
|Sherry Vinegar||4 Tablespoons|
|Canola Oil||4 Tablespoons|
|Salt & Pepper|
Yes, it’s that sad time of year that the summer patio furniture outside the grocery store gets replaced with ugly pumpkins and stinky pinecones! Fall is here. BOOO (not a Halloween reference, just disappointment).
This salad may help the transition a little.
- Whisk the Dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Remove the core and quarter then slice the Pear with a mandoline.
- Add a little dressing to the Pears so they don’t go brown.
- Slice the Fennel & Celery the same way.
- Toss the Greens with the Dressing then add in the Pear, Celery & Fennel.
- Garnish with the Walnuts and crumbled Goats Cheese.