Quick Tomato Galette
|Refridgerated Pie Crust||1|
|Cherry Tomatoes||2 Cups|
|Parmesan Cheese||1 Cup|
|Smoked Almonds||1/2 Cup|
|Fresh Parsley||1/4 Cup|
This is made with a refrigerated Pie Crust so it is really easy.
- Pre-Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Grate the Cheese and add to a food processor with the Capers, Almonds and half the Parsley.
- Pile the Cheese mixture in the middle of the unrolled Pastry (I unroll the Pastry on to parchment paper so it’s easy to move).
- Spread the mixture out, leaving an inch or so around the edge to fold.
- Pile the cut Tomatoes on top of the Cheese mixture, then fold the Pie Crust up, folding it slightly as you go so you have a rough circle.
- Carefully lift onto a baking sheet.
- Beat the Egg and brush the outside of the Pie Crust.
- Place in the oven for about 20-30 minutes or until golden brown, you may also want to lift one side with a large spatula to see if it’s brown underneath.
- Serve with the remaining Parsley on top.