Rasberry Arugula Salad with Flatbread
|Arugula & Baby Kale||4 Cups|
|Fresh Raspberries||2 Cups|
|Bulgur Wheat||1 Cup|
|Feta Cheese||1 Cup|
|Fresh Raspberries||1/2 Cup|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||1/4 Cup|
You could throw this salad together in about 10 minutes, you could leave out the Bulgur Wheat to make it even quicker.
- Cook the Bulgur Wheat according to the package and let cool.
- Make the Dressing first by whizzing it all together in a food processor or blender, then strain the Dressing so all the seeds aren’t in the Dressing.
- Cut the Cucumber lengthwise and then cut into slices.
- Toast the Flatbread.
- Toss the Greens & Bulgur Wheat with some of the Dressing then place on the toasted Flatbread.
- Add the Cucumber and Raspberries and add some crumbled Feta Cheese.