Raspberry Poppyseed Spinach Salad
|Baby Spinach||4 Cups|
|Red Onion||1 Cup|
|Toasted Sliced Almonds||1 Cup|
|White Quinoa||1/2 Cup|
|Fresh Raspberries||1.5 Cups|
|Feta Cheese||1/4 Cup|
|Light Olive Oil||1/3 Cup|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||3 Tablespoons|
|Agave or Maple Syrup||2 Tablespoons|
|Poppy Seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry Mustard||1 pinch|
|Salt & Pepper|
Spinach Avocado & Raspberries, they work well in smoothie or a salad! Who knew?
Here are some shortcuts: You can buy Quinoa ready made in either the frozen section or on the shelf with the rice, you can now buy toasted sliced Almonds already done . There are a lot of store bought Dressings that would work for this as well.
- Cook the Quinoa according to the package (or buy the ready cooked stuff) spread out on a baking tray to cool.
- Make the Dressing by adding all the ingredients and whisking it all together. Keep in the fridge until needed.
- Slice the Red Onion into small slivers and place in a bowl with some ice water to cover and leave alone while you make the rest of the Salad.
- Toss the Spinach, Quinoa & drained Red Onion slivers in a large Bowl.
- Dice the Avocado and toss with a little Dressing.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in and gently toss with the Dressing and serve.