Restaurant Style Salsa
|Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies||2 14.5oz Cans|
|Canned Whole Tomatoes||1 28oz Can|
|Canned Diced Jalapenos||2 Tablespoons|
|Yellow Onion||1/2 Cup|
|Fresh Cilantro||1 bunch|
You will be the hit of your Superbowl party with this recipe and only 10 minutes work!
Good luck not eating the entire bowl, this Salsa is addictive and so easy to make just whack it all into a food processor or blender, you may need to do it in batches as this makes a lot.
To change it up you could use fire roasted Tomatoes or add a little Chipotle Pepper to it for an extra kick.
I used a ton of Cilantro if you don’t like it as much just use a 1/4 Cup instead if you prefer fresh jalapenos use them, this really is all up to your preferences I don’t add any Salt until the end and this tastes as good or better the next day.
- Dice the Onion and add to a food processor with the Jalapenos, blend for a few seconds.
- Crush the Garlic, rip the Cilantro leaves from the stems, add to the Onion mixture.
- Squeeze the Limes into the mix along with the Sugar & Cumin.
- Add the cans of Tomatoes and blend until just mixed, don’t blend it too much.
- Taste it and see if you need to add any more seasonings or Salt.
- I put mine in the fridge until I need it, right before I serve it I drain some of the liquid that has formed around the edge.