Roasted Broccoli Salad with Peanut Dressing
|Red Cabbage||2 Cups|
|Salted Roasted Cashews||1 Cup|
|Peanut Butter||1/2 Cup|
|Rice Wine Vinegar||1/2 Cup|
|Ponzu Sauce||1/4 Cup|
|Chili Garlic Sauce||1/4 Cup|
|Toasted Sesame Oil||3 Tablespoons|
Crunchy roasted broccoli combined with salty cashews and crisp vegetables really makes for a delicious salad!
There is a added shortcut to make this Salad even easier, use pre shredded Carrots you can find in the produce department.
The Garlic Crisps are a great way to add texture and flavor.
- Roast the Garlic chips first by peeling the Garlic Clove and slicing them then adding them to a small pan with about 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil (enough to cover the Garlic) and bring to a medium heat and cook until the Garlic is browned (about 3 minutes). Using a slotted spoon remove the Garlic Chips and let them drain on a paper towel.
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss the Broccoli in a little Oil then place it in one layer on a baking sheet and cook for about 10-15 minutes, it should have dark marks on the bottom but still be crisp/tender. Let Cool.
- Make the Dressing by blending all the ingredients together and adjust to taste.
- Shred the Red Cabbage, Matchstick the Radishes & Carrots, Slice the Red Chilies.
- Add the Cooled Broccoli to the other Vegetables.
- Top with the Cashews, Cilantro and Garlic Chips.
- Serve with the Dressing on the side.