Roasted Vegetable Bowl
|Mixed Kale Greens||4 Cups|
|Feta Cheese||1/2 Cup|
|Pomegranate Juice||1 Cup|
|Balsamic Vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive Oil||1/3 Cup|
|Dijon Mustard||1/2 teaspoon|
|Salt & Pepper|
- Bring the Pomegranate Juice to a boil over a medium heat.
- Boil for 15 minutes or until you have reduced it to about a 1/3 of a Cup.
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients and place in the fridge to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Trim the Beets and wrap whole in foil, place on a baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Quarter the Butternut Squash then cut those quarters in half again lengthwise and rub with Olive Oil and season with Salt & Pepper. (if you like cut them across ways to get the pattern in the picture)
- Add these to the baking tray with the Beets when there is about 30 minutes left of cooking time.
- Quarter the Brussels Sprouts and cook them in a small pan with a little Olive Oil and Salt & Pepper, only cook them for about 5 minutes.
- Lay the Salad in a bowl and then layer the Roasted Vegetables and add the Feta and serve with the Dressing.
- Add Croutons or nuts if you like.