Rosemary Herb Stuffing
|Herb Foccacia||2 loaves|
|Vegetable Stock||2 Cups|
|Fresh Rosemary||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh Parsley||1/2 Cup|
|Fresh Thyme||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh Sage||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt & Pepper|
Stuffing or dressing is such an easy side dish anytime of the year, don’t just save it for Thanksgiving because it can accompany a lot of meals!
I used a round Herb Loaf I found at Smiths,
- Pre Heat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Cube the Bread and add to a large pan in two batches and cook until browned on most sides (no need to be too fussy).
- Dice the Celery and Onion and add to a pan with melted butter cook while stirring for about 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Chop the fresh Herbs.
- Mix the Eggs and Vegetable stock together until blended add the herbs and mix in. Season with Salt & Pepper.
- Spray a 9-inch springform pan and place a circle of parchment in the bottom.
- Fold the Bread and Vegetables into the Egg Herb mixture and spoon into the pan, pour the remaining mixture into the pan.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes, if it starts to brown too quickly place some foil over the top.