Rosemary Red Potatoes
|Small Red Potatoes||16|
|Olive Oil||3 Tablespoons|
These would make a great side dish for a BBQ! I served mine with a cilantro pesto which was such a great compliment to the grilled potatoes.
Rosemary Red Potatoes Instructions
- Boil Potatoes until just tender in salted water.
- Drain them and toss with the Salt and Olive Oil.
- Strip most of the Rosemary leaves from the stem, leaving the top leaves.
- Let the potatoes cool enough so you can handle them.
- Poke the stems through the Potatoes, only do about 3 or 4 per stem or they will break.
- I put mine on the BBQ grill with the Rosemary ends poking out the edge of the grill so they don’t burn, this step isn’t necessary I just had the BBQ on for something else.