Sesame Orange Asparagus
|Fresh Asparagus||2.5 lbs|
|Canola or Peanut Oil||3 Tablespoons|
|Toasted Sesame Oil||3 Tablespoons|
|Reduced Sodium Tamari Sauce||3 Tablespoons|
|Rice Wine Vinegar||2 Tablespoons|
|Maple Syrup||2 Tablespoons|
|Toasted Sesame Seeds||1.5 Tablespoons|
This would pair great with some grilled salmon for a complete meal!
This can be served warm or cold as a Salad.
- Make the Dressing by crushing the Garlic, zesting and juicing the Orange & adding all the other ingredients and set aside.
- Trim the Asparagus by snapping the woody ends off.
- Add a Tablespoon of Olive Oil and sprinkle with Kosher Salt.
- Heat a grill pan to a medium high heat.
- Place the Asparagus in the Pan and cook for only a few minutes until its lightly grilled and only just tender.
- Toss with the Dressing before serving.