Soft Chocolate Brownie Sandwich Cookie
|Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix||2 x 18oz Boxes|
|Vegetable Oil||10 tablespoons|
|Mini Chocolate Chips||1 Cup|
Vanilla Marshmallow Frosting
|Marshmallow Fluff||1 7oz tub|
|Powdered Sugar||1-2 Cups|
|Strawberry Jam||1/4 Cup|
These use a box Ghirardelli brownie mix and could not be easier to make.
For a shortcut use a canned frosting instead of making your own.
- Pre Heat the oven to 350 Degrees.
- Line the baking sheets with Parchment Paper or Silpat liners.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer combine all the ingredients and mix with the paddle attachment, its a thick batter so don’t worry.
- Using an Ice Cream Scoop sprayed with cooking spray (level them off so they have neat edges). Place them on the baking trays and bake for 10-12 minutes, you will know when they are done when they are no longer glossy but you can see the ripples of darker batter underneath, they will se soft and seem underbaked but they are Brownies and not Cookies.
- Let Cool and sandwich them together with Frosting and Strawberry Jam.
- Mix the softened Butter in a stand mixer with a whisk attachment then add the Marshmallow Fluff and continue to mix together, add the Vanilla then the Powdered Sugar 1 Cup at a time if it comes together with 1 Cup don’t use the rest. If its too loose add the rest.