Spring Roll Salad
|Bean Sprouts||1 Cup|
|Fresh Mint||1/4 Cup|
|Vermicelli Noodles (cooked)||1 Cup|
|Rice Paper Roll Sheets||4|
|Ponzu Sauce||1/3 Cup|
|Canola Oil||1/3 Cup|
|Coconut Sugar||2 Tablespoons|
|Fresh Ginger||4 Tablespoons|
|Toasted Sesame Oil||3 Tablespoons|
All the ingredients of a spring roll made into a salad. Feel free to add grilled shrimp or salmon!
- Make the Dressing by whisking everything but the Oils together so the sugar has time to dissolve, add the oil while whisking so it all comes together.
- Cook the Noodles according to the package. Set aside to cool.
- Peel and matchstick the Carrots, dice the Red Peppers & Green Onions, remove the seeds from the Cucumber and slice diagonally, thinly slice the Red Onion. Add everything to the bowl.
- Tear the Cilantro and Mint and add to the bowl.
- Toss with only enough Dressing to coat.
- Top with the toasted Cashews and serve with the Rice Paper sheets, just cut them into quarters and fry in a little oil until they puff up, I did mine in a deep fryer and they only took a few seconds.