Stone Fruit Lemon Mascarpone Tarts
|Biscoff Cookies||1 Package|
|Vanilla Wafers||2 Cups|
|Melted Butter||1/2 Cup|
Lemon Mascarpone Filling
|Mascarpone Cheese||8oz Package|
|Fresh Lemon Juice||1/2 Cup|
|Lemon Zest||2 lemons|
|Condensed Milk||1 Can|
|Assorted Stone Fruit||6-8|
You can use any fruit you like with these. I used plums and nectarines but apricots, peaches or other fruit would work!
This recipe makes 9 small Tarts. I made 6 small Tarts and 1 8 inch one. I just made a little extra Cookie Base.
- Pre-Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush the Cookies and add the Melted Butter, press firmly into the Tart tins.
- Bake on a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes.
- Mix the Lemon Juice (zest 2 of the Lemons first), Condensed Milk, Mascarpone & Egg Yolks, blend until it is smooth. ( I used a stick blender). If it gets a little set just blend it a bit more.
- When the Tart shells are done let them cool slightly and then pour the filling into the shells.
- Place back into the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- When the Tarts are cool slice the assorted Fruits and serve.