Strawberry Cheescake Ice Cream Cake
|White Chocolate Raspberry Sandwich Cookies||1 Package|
|Melted Butter (unsalted)||2 Tablespoons|
|Cream Cheese||1 8oz Package|
|Powdered Sugar||1 Cup|
|Fresh or Frozen Strawberries||2 Cups|
|Orange Juice Concentrate||2 Tablespoons|
|Whipped Cream||2 Cups|
|Whipped Cream||1 Cup|
|Fresh Strawberries||1 Cup|
I used frozen Strawberries for this recipe and didn’t thaw them first, which worked great.
You can use any type of Vanilla Sandwich cookies for this recipe I used the Raspberry White Chocolate ones I found at Walmart for extra flavor.
Let thaw for a 10-15 minutes before serving.
I based this recipe on the one I found at missinthekitchen.com.
- Throw the Cookies into a food processor and crush into crumbs, stir through the melted Butter and press into and up the sides of a springform pan.
- Blend the Cream Cheese and the Powdered Sugar until completely smooth add the juice of 1 Lemon, set aside.
- Use a food processor to mix the Strawberries, Orange Juice Concentrate & Sugar, blend until smooth.
- Add the Strawberry mix to the Cream Cheese mixture and mix until combined, fold in the 2 Cups of Whipped Cream until no streaks appear.
- Freeze for a least 6-8 hours.
- Remove from the pan and garnish with the remaining Whipped Cream and Fresh Strawberries.