Summer Cobb Salad
|Baby Spinach and Kale Mix||3 Cups|
|Cooked Farro||2 Cups|
|Toasted Sliced Almonds||1/2 Cup|
|Crumbled Feta or Goats Cheese||1/2 Cup|
If any of these ingredients don’t appeal to you just leave them out or replace them with something you do like. Replace the farro with quinoa or rice.
I haven’t included a recipe for Dressing as I was sent these Bitten Dressings and I used the Creamy Strawberry one and it was really great !
- Grill the Asparagus in a grill pan for about 5 minutes on a high heat with a little Olive Oil (open the windows it gets smoky or use a BBQ). Set aside to cool slightly.
- Cook the Farro according to the package and run under cold water to cool down. Set aside while you assemble the Salad.
- Slice the Strawberries and wash the Blueberries.
- Place the Salad Greens on the platter and top with lines of all the ingredients and serve.
- Serve with the Bitten Creamy Strawberry Dressing.