|Pickled Red Onion||1/2|
|Yellow Summer Squash||2|
|Flat Leaf Parsley Leaves||10|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||2 Tablespoons|
|Olive oil||1/4 Cup|
|Salt & Pepper|
Great summer ingredients topped with a great herb vinaigrette, make this a tasty salad!
Slice the asparagus lengthwise if it is on the thick side. If wanted, you can make this easier if you can buy a premade dressing. Add feta or goat cheese if you want to.
Learn how to pickle the red onions with this recipe.
- Grill the Corn, Asparagus & Squash by tossing it with a little Olive Oil and cooking it in a grill pan until char marks appear. Set aside to cool.
- Peel and slice the Watermelon Radish and slice the Strawberries.
- Make the Herb Vinaigrette by whizzing all the ingredients together.
- Toss the Spinach with the dressing and place in a bowl.
- Strip the Corn off the cobs and add to the Salad.
- Place the rest of the ingredients on top.