Sunshine Kale Salad
|Flaked Almonds||1/2 Cup|
|Red Cabbage||1/4 Cup|
|Fresh Parsley||1/2 Cup|
|Plain Greek Yogurt||1/2 Cup|
|Dijon Mustard||1/4 Cup|
|Honey or Agave||3-4 Tablespoons|
|Crushed Garlic Cloves||2|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||2 Tablespoons|
|Salt & Pepper|
Use any type of kale for this recipe I used lacinato kale and the regular one, I also added a little red chard that I had.
The recipe for the Dressing makes more than you will need but it is good for a lot of different Salads. If it is a little tangy add more Honey I used 2 Meyer Lemons but they are a little sweeter than regular ones so you may need to adjust the sweetness.
- Make the Dressing by whisking all the ingredients together, season to taste and place in the fridge.
- Strip the Kale leaves of the stems and slice lengthwise and then the other way so it is small pieces.
- Mix in some Dressing at this point and massage through the Kale
- Matchstick the Carrots and shred the Red Cabbage.
- Mix the other ingredients into the Salad save a few Almonds for the top and serve.